“Adopting Cura has saved us a lot of time and resource.” See a significant improvement in communication, compliance and care outcomes.
Care Home Owners
Care homes can be complex organisations with an array of fixed and variable costs that have to be balanced against occupancy and income sources.
Using Cura, you will see a significant improvement in communication, quality, administration costs and care outcomes by going digital throughout your care delivery. Your staff morale will improve as your care team will feel more supported and reassured and your residents will feel more involved with their own care. Is your internet often unreliable? No problem, Cura can be fully utilised even when offline.
Spreadsheets and hardcopy forms are good at capturing information but not so good for sharing and tracking progress. The time has come to move away from paper and spreadsheets. It’s time to embrace digital care planning and digital care management.
Cura Systems can help give care home owners the competitive edge:
- Improve transparency throughout your care home operation – take a holistic overview of the entire care operation, transforming care information into actionable plans.
- Streamline care – whether at the administrator’s desk, at the bedside or on the go.
- Enable tracking of tasks with reminders and alerts.
- Share key information with the right people – standardise information capture and record care information easily.
- See what is and isn’t being done.
- Drive better resident care – ensure quality and safety and, ultimately, improved care outcomes.
- Make care workers feel supported with Cura – leading to happier staff and lower rates of employee turnover.
- Prove you’re compliant – Create all your reports at the click of a button.
- Bring your own device to keep costs low.